What is one of the most annoying things that can happen to you, as punters?
We bet that it is when a game is almost at the end, the result is in your favour, you are in line for a decent payout – and there is a late equaliser. It has happened to all of us, and it really is one of the most frustrating things in betting.
However, many bookmakers – including bet365 – have added a feature that changed online betting forever: auto cash out. We are going to look at this auto cash out feature here in more detail, so let’s go!
What is bet365 Auto Cash Out?
The traditional cash out feature gave you the option to hit enter on the cash out option if the opposition started to look a little threatening, giving you the chance to take your money and run while you still had the opportunity.
The alternative to this was waiting until the game had ended and hope it went your way so you could get a decent return! However, this offer relied on online punters sitting nervously in front of the computer, logged into their account with their fingers hovering over the cash out button just in case the bet didn’t go their way.
However, the new bet365 auto cash out feature means that you can create rule so that once your bet reaches or passes an agreed limit, it will automatically cash out for you. This gives you the freedom to go about your day and maybe come back to a nice chunk of money in your bet365 online account if it reaches that limit, even if the bet didn’t come home for you.
However, you need to bear in mind that the auto cash out system is not available for every type of bet or on all kinds of sports, so check it is available for that particular game before you place your bet.
How do you set up the bet365 auto cash out feature?
It is really easy to activate the bet365 auto cash out feature. We have listed the steps that you need to follow below:
- Log into your online account at www.bet365.com. If you do not already have an account, it is really easy to set up by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you are logged in, go to the ‘My bets’ menu. This will allow you to look at any eligible bets for the auto feature along with the cash out bet365 price.
- Click on the cog icon (which you will find next to the ‘cash out’ button
- Choose the ‘auto cash out’ option
- Enter the threshold that you want your bet to meet
You can also take advantage of this auto cash feature on your mobile or tablet by clicking on the cog icon there next to any eligible bets.
If and when your bet reaches or exceeds the threshold that you have set, bet365 will automatically cash the bet out for you. You can also remove a rule by choosing the ‘remove rule ‘option from the bottom of the bet slip.
What is a partial cash out?
Many people confuse the auto bet365 cash out bet offer with a partial cash out. This option is where you can cash out a portion of your winnings, for example, 50% of what is being offered, while allowing the other 50% to carry on. This gives you the chance to win twice from the same bet: once for the cash out and again if the bet comes home. However, the risk with this is that the feature can be taken off at any time before players cash out bets. However, if things are going the way you hoped, or even better than you expected, you can remove the auto feature during play.
The terms and conditions of the bet365 auto cash feature:
- The feature must be available and show a cash out figure for your bet.
- A time delay in accepting a cash out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends, then the cash out request may not be successful.
- If you choose to cash out your entire bet, this amount will be settled, and the final score relating to your bet will have no impact on the amount which is returned to your account.
- If you have manually actioned a full cash out bet365, for a bet, then any existing auto cash out request that you have relating to that bet will automatically be removed and will no longer apply.
- If you make an auto cash out request, but the cash out is unavailable and is not made available again before the end of an event, your bets will be settled based on the end score.
Many bookmakers now offer this cash out feature.
The auto cash out feature is really useful for anyone who is ready to cut their chances and run if things aren’t going quite as they hoped.
As with anything, read all the terms and conditions and riles before you place your bets and always gamble responsibly.