What is one of the most frustrating things that you come across when it comes to placing a bet?
We imagine as it is for most people, it is when you place a bet on a football game, and the score ends up as a 0-0 draw.
The bookkeepers LOVE this result, but as a customer, it usually means you end up out of the pocket.
However, the bet365 bore draw money back offer in July 2020 means that if a match finishes 0-0, your stake will be refunded.
The phrase ‘bore draw’ refers to a 0-0 draw. Any other draw, for example, a 2-2 draw, is referred to as a score draw, as a goal has been scored.
In this article, we will share this bore draw money back offer in more detail. You will then know which markets are eligible, how to put on a qualifying bet and the terms and conditions that go alongside it. Interested to find out more about this offer?
Bet365 Bore Draw Money Back Terms and Conditions
Before you take out any qualifying bet on bet365, it is important that you read through the full list of terms and conditions. So, what are they?
It is always best to visit the bet365 website and read them in full, but they include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Your stake will be refunded in cash
- Only bets where the game finishes 0-0 are eligible in this offer
- The offer does not apply to bets where a stake has been fully cashed out
- If a stake has been partially cashed out, and the game finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded.
- If a qualifying bet is amended using the edit bet feature before the game kicks off and the match finishes 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded.
How to Claim your Bore Draw Money Back with Bet365
Wondering how to claim your money back? Well, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s how to claim your bore draw money back with bet365:
- Log in to your account at www.bet365.com with your email address and password. If you do not already have an account, follow the simple instructions to create one. There are usually offers and promotions on to give you a good start.
- Place your bet in the half time, full time, correct score or scorecast markets as you would normally.
- If the match finishes 0-0, then bet365 will refund your stake as cash.
By placing a bet in any of the qualifying markets – correct score, scorecast or half or full-time bets – you are automatically entered into this promotion, so you can rest assured that there is nothing else that you need to do for them to refund your stake.
How to Take Advantage of the Bore Draw Money Back Offer
There are three ways you can really get the most out of this type of offer:
- Half-time/ full time: This involves making a bet on the double result of a football game. The first part is your prediction on what the score will be at half time, and the second part is the score when the whistle blows at the end.
For example, if you believe that days Real Madrid game will end in a draw at half-time, but a Barcelona win at full-time, then you would lose your bet if it ended 0-0. You would then automatically get your money back as the offer is activated.
- Correct score: This is when you place a bet on the final score of any qualifying football game. So, for example, if you placed a £15 bet on Barcelona to beat Real Madrid 3-2, but the score ended up as a 0-0, bet365 would offer you your £15 back.
- Scorecast: A scorecast refers to a bet on a player to score in a particular match. For example, if you bet on Gareth Bales scoring the first goal, but the game ended in 0-0, you would receive a full refund of your stake.
This special money back offer is available for all bet365 customers, so it does not matter if you are a long-standing customer or someone who has just opened their first account and hoping for some winnings!
Simply select any of that days game in any of the leagues, and if it is a draw, your stake will be refunded in full as cash. Remember, where a stake has been partially cashed out, and the match finishes 0-0, you will only get the remaining active stake back.
Remember, you only get your money back if the game finishes as a no score draw, so there is still a risk of losing money if it ends in any other score. Because of this, it is important only ever to play the money that you can afford to lose and always gamble responsibly.