If you have been following the league closely this season you might be looking at a certain player and wondering if there is a way you can place a customised bet on them. With Player Bets you can build your own bets based on real-time stats.
This is an exclusive feature to Coral on their mobile site and the Coral mobile app, available on all Android and Apple devices.
Want to find out about the Player Bets?
Read on to find out exactly what Player Bets are, how you can place a Player bet using our simple how-to guide and the key terms and conditions to be aware of.
What Is Coral Player Bets?
Put simply, Player Bets are custom bets that are created based on the performance of a player using a variety of statistics and real-time match play.
This bet type is exclusive to Coral, is open to all customers, and allows punters to bet on a range of sport types and markets. Sport types include football, NBA, AFL and NRL. Markets include, goals, shots, shots on goal, passes, touches, tackles, and assists.
How does it work?
Betting is available for two kinds of player bets:
- Statistic Picks are when you take stats that are for a specific player and use them to create a player bet.
Say you’ve been keeping an eye on different players throughout the league? You like the look of Mané to have two assisting passes?
In the app, select the ‘Statistic’ tab, scroll until you find Mané, find the stat you are interested in betting on and simply change the number. Your bet slip will always display changing odds these are updated in real-time.
- Head-To-Head Picks, is when you pick two players and use stats to pit them against each other.
For this you might like the look of David Silva against Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with Silva to have one of more tackles on Oxlade-Chamberlain.
To place this bet, simply click the ‘Head-To-Head’ tab on the mobile site or app, pick Sterling and Rashford, add the stats you’re using to compare players by the drop-down when you’re happy to confirm the bet and enjoy the match.
Bet slips will display changing odds which are updated in real-time. As before, your bet slip will always display changing odds these are updated in real-time.
Step-by-Step How To Guide
Looking for a step by step guide?
To place a Player bet with Coral, you must have a Coral account. If you have an Apple or Android device then betting on the Coral app could not be simpler.
- Log-in /Sign up to www.coral.co.uk.
- Using the mobile site or the app, search for the Coral Player Bets tab.
- Choose which player bets you want to place. (Statistic Pick or Head-To-Head Picks)
- Pick the stat you’re betting on.
- Alter the number.
- Simple click ‘Add to Slip’.
- Press confirm your bet and enjoy the match.
Key Terms & Rules
- Odds are updated throughout games and in real-time.
- Head-To-Head bets will be resolved a loss in the event of a player draw.
- Coral’s football statistics are provided by Opta, US sport statistics from STATS Inc and Australian sports statistics from Champion Data.
- Bets will be made void in the event of your chosen player/s not starting (single, combined or Head-To-Head).
Are Player Bets from Coral a Good Bet?
Coral Player Bets offers customers the opportunity to completely customise your betting experience.
Allowing you to bet on specific player statistics which can only be a good thing if you’ve been keeping up with the league. What’s more, the range of markets available, tackles, passes etc, means you can get imaginative with your bets.
Coral Sign Up Bonus
If you are new to Coral don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets.
All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets).