This offer from BetVictor lets their customers have the ultimate level of control over their own activity thanks to Twitter and priceitup markets, which essentially allows punters to create their own bets and get a unique price.
You’re able to include many selections from as many BetVictor markets as you wish.
All it requires is a tweet to @betvictor, with the inclusion of their dedicated hashtag, #priceitup and they’ll let you know once they’ve had a look at it and put a price live online for you. You’ll find it on the BetVictor website along with your peers’ bets, which you are also free to bet on.
How do I do it?
It’s really very simple indeed. Simply log into your BetVictor account. Then head over to Twitter and compose a tweet mentioning @betvictor with the bet you’re proposing. You must include the hashtag or they won’t see it.
You will later be notified when they’ve worked it out and added it to the website, where you can then go and put on your bespoke bet. You’re best off tweeting them as far in advance as possible as they do get inundated and it takes a while to process.
What is the Bet Builder?
This bet has a builder which is an extension of the feature. Here you can build your own bespoke bet from the ground up. You can use multiples and shape them into a single bet.
Even better still, you can edit your existing bets if there’s something you wish to change. To make life easier, there’s a tutorial video on the BetVictor website.
What if I Don’t Have a BetVictor Account?
Not a problem, the priceit up bet is on offer to all customers, new and old alike. If you’re new, though, there is a benefit to you where you can sign up and get a free bet offer to add to this. You can get £30 free bets for betting just £5 of your own money as a new sign up.
If you’re an existing customer, don’t cry, BetVictor have a whole page of promotions on the site that you can add to your account.
What BetVictor Terms Should I Know About?
- Bets are exclusively for the 90-minute market
- Any others will be clearly stated
- Penalties and extra time do not count unless explicitly stated. For example where goals are needed by a team to win a big game.
- If the bet is partially void, the whole bet becomes void
- An assist has very specific terms, please read these before you put a bet on an assist
- Cards only count during the first 90 minutes of a match. Cards are given in extra time, for example, do not count
- Cards shown to substitutes (or even managers) don’t count
- Corners must be taken to count. Re-takes are considered as one corner
- There is a £5k max payout per customer, per market
- As always, gamble responsibly
If you’re in need of full control over your betting experience then a #PriceItp bet is entirely for you. Betvictor price it up lets you make your own bet and even edit an existing priceitup bet.
BetVictor isn’t the only online bookie offering this type of bet so the key thing to do is shop around until you find a price it up bet within your chosen markets that suit you.
Don’t forget to share it with your peers, as their bets will also go live for their chosen markets too and you can share your success by betting on one another’s markets.