Placing a bet on William Hill for an accumulator is quite straightforward, William Hill is one of the oldest in the industry, and what better way to start your accumulator journey down with one of the most experienced bookmakers.
The very detailed accumulator options that William Hill offer online really draws customers to their website, reviews are always excellent too.
Embracing the accumulator option has been one a huge success for William Hill in the gambling markets.
How Do You Place an Accumulator Bet on William Hill?
The first thing you need to do to place a bet with William Hill is to set up an account. Once you have created an account, then you will be able to claim £30 in free bets after you place £10 down.
You need to make some selections about which market you want to place your bet on, So make sure that you have the correct support selected before you place down your bet.
1) Log into your William Hill account online either through the desktop or the app, if you don’t remember your password then just hit ‘lost your login details?’
2) At the top of the page, choose the markets you wish to bet on. Football is popular, but there are also basketball options, tennis and so on.
3) Search through the different matches available for your chosen sport, and after a careful review, make your choice. Then add your additional accumulator matches and odds. There are many markets to choose from and each with its own odds. There are plenty of resources to help you work out what the likelihood of each outcome might be, but many people tend to bet on sports that they already know plenty about, and teams they support.
4) The next step is to make sure selections on the betting slip are under the accumulator tab, then you will be shown the various options and potential wins before you need to go any further. This breaks it down nicely, especially for people who are new to the game.
5) Once your chosen coupon has loaded, then the next thing to do is find the bet you want to place and chose the odds for home or away. The daily match list that is available is also helpful if you’re undecided or want a clear list to chose from. Make sure that you add six to the list so you can qualify for the Acca insurance offer from William Hill.
6) The final step is to check all the boxes are correct, the bet is exactly what you want and then enter the amount you wish to bet in the white box. The only last thing left to do is keep an eye on the result, hope you win the maximum bet and celebrate winning once it’s all settled.
Enter the Amount
To place bets on an accumulator with William Hill, all you need to do is enter the amount into the wager box on the bet slip and click ‘bet.’ Once you’ve placed an accumulator, it’s easy to review and as with anything once you know how it’s very straightforward next time.
Accumulators are the preferred way to bet for many, and there’s a good reason for that. Accumulator bets are much higher risk and are a longer game than normal single bets that you place.
How do I use my free bet on William Hill?
It’s important not to forget your £30 worth of free bets, so make sure you don’t skip this option as well!
To claim your free William Hill bet you must be logged in, after paying your £10, you have to place a £10 bet at 1.20 odds or bigger, and no matter what the outcome is, you will see a £30 in free bets arrive in your account. These will be deposited as three £10 bets, which you can place as individual bets or accumulator bets, but how you choose to add these to your bet slip is up to you.
From this point onwards, you are free to use your William Hill bet slip, and enter your accumulators after careful review, with Acca insurance included if you like. William Hill allows lots of freedom about your options, this coupled with the Acca and great online service you can’t go wrong.
How does an accumulator bet with William Hill work?
Accumulators allow players to increase their overall payout because the odds are multiplied together. So instead of having £10 odds with 1/1 return, the accumulator will return much higher amounts, such as £160 instead of £80. And so on.
There is nothing to stop you using your free bet with this particular type of selection. And there is a huge amount of sports available such as over 20 Scottish fixtures from the top four divisions. There are the Champions League and the various cups that everyone loves to watch their favorite team compete for.
The variables for accumulators on the William Hill bet slip are vast and have an exciting amount of options available, and that is before even knowing a result for a match or game.
The various selections are multiplied depending on the match and the odds, the bet will usually be different on each team, so if you were to choose Arsenal at odds of 1.5, then Man United at odds of 2.0 and then Chelsea at odds of 1.5 then the total odds would be 4.5 Overall, given a better payout then if you want to take one selection on each team.
An accumulator bet can be placed as doubles, trebles and then 4 to 12 fold with William Hill, and many punters make decisions based on where in the league, and where a particular team is currently placed. As well as through team loyalties.
If someone is likely to try and reduce the risk, they may choose a Yankee option on the back step, this option adds six doubles, four trebles, and then a fourfold accumulator too. This option means that the combination can be chosen to suit the individual.
They also offer Acca insurance, which is very attractive to many punters, since you can get some of your money back if you don’t win. Which reduces the amount of risk.
What is the best bet to place in horse racing?
When it comes to how you should bet on horse racing with William Hill, it is worth considering your enjoyment of the sport, and what you are hoping to gain from the bet. There are different options as with any other bet on sport, but which one suits you will be a personal choice.
William Hill has many choices on the bet slip, and even though you can bet online and place accumulators as described above, many people still chose to visit the shops.
Horse racing bets can be broken down into different categories, but ultimately you are going to be deciding on whether to place accumulators or one of the single bets with William Hill. Accumulators are considered to be the best option for horse racing, as it can be incredibly exciting on a race day.
When it comes to football and hockey, for example, you may have to wait a couple of weeks for your accumulator to come in, but with horse racing, you will likely be able to get your result quickly. This works well for those that don’t like to hold the William Hill bet slip in their hands too long!