We’ve all been there, you’ve taken a punt on a five-fold accumulator every selection comes in bar one.
Rest assured, with Betvictor’s acca insurance you get your stake covered so you no longer need to worry about losing out by one bad pick.
Read on to find out what the Betvictor Acca Insurance is and all the key terms you need to know about.
What is the Betvictor Acca Insurance?
Betvictor acca insurance gives customers a refund if you lose your acce but just one selection. In this case, Betvictor will refund your stake with a maximum of £10.
This offer is available on five (or more) fold football accumulators that offer selections on win/draw/win or both teams to score bets and acca insurance can only be used once per day.
Once the bet is settled, a customer can then go on to use their refund to bet on another five (or more) fold football accumulators, they have seven days to use the added funds.
Markets and Qualifying Leagues and Tournaments
The Betvictor accumulator is limited to just football bets, this is not usual as there are many other bookmakers that offer insurance on one type of sport, this is in most cases also football.
Aside from this, there are other limitations that dictates what markets qualify for Acca Insurance.
All football matches and competitions are able to benefit from Acca Insurance, so if you want to take a punt on the League Two FA Cup or the Bundesliga 2 German Cup, you are free to do so.
However, there are only two cases in which an accumulator can benefit from the acca insurance: 90 minute (win/draw/win) match betting and both teams to score within a given match.
Accas may consist of selections from both markets however, they cannot have more than one selection deriving from the same team.
Which Type of Selections and Accas are Eligible?
Markets are not the only limitations involved in the Betvictor acca insurance, there are limits to the types of selections that are eligible and conditions that may render the insurance void.
For an acca to qualify for Acca Insurance, your acca must comprise of five or more selections with odds of 4/1 or more, in the case where postponement or abandonment causes the number of selections to decrease below the limit of 5, the offer then becomes void.
How and When is a Refund Paid?
When you place a qualifying acca with Betvictor, if you lose your accumulator with one wrong selection, you are eligible for an acce insurance refund.
Refunds will equal the amount of your original stake, this is capped at a maximum of £10 and only one refund per day.
Refunds will be credited shortly after your accumulator has been settled.
All bonus funds must be used within seven days of being credited and must be used on subsequent five fold (or more) football accumulators, this can be placed as one single bet or spent over the course of several smaller bets.
How Does it Work?
You will need a Betvictor account to start. Check out the Betvictor sign up offers before you sign up.
- Sign into your Betvictor account.
- Place your acca as usual: For example, you place a £10 acca on two home wins, one draw and two away wins in your chosen league, Championship League football matches for example.
- If one of those selections are incorrect, your account will be credited £10.
- You can use that refund as the stake for another fivefold acca or across a number of smaller five folds. Remember you only have 7 days to use your new funds.
Key Terms & Conditions
For the full list of terms and conditions visit Betvictor’s site.
- A refund of a maximum of £10 will be credited to use as a free bet when just one incorrect selection loses the bet.
- Offer applies to football accumulators with five or more selections (win/draw/win) of with the 90 minutes match betting or both teams to score markets are eligible.
- Refunds are to be used to place subsequent five-fold (or more) football accumulators which can be used at once or incrementally.
- Qualifying accas may include selections from one or both of the mentioned markets, but cannot have more than one selection including the same team.
- Accumulators must have odds of at least 4/1.
- Use the cash out or partial cash out in any accumulator is excluded from the offer.
- In the case of postponement or abandonment decreases the acca selection to less than five, the acca insurance is void.
- Refunds must be used within seven days and cannot be used in conjunction with real money.
It’s not hard to see the attraction of Betvictor acca insurance, the assurance of getting your stake back if you lose on selection is enough to turn any punter’s head.
If accumulators are your regular, this is certainly the bet for you. Don’t forget to make use of the Bet Victor free bet if you’re new to Betvictor Betting.
Betvictor Sign Up Offer
New customers can benefit from the Betvictor free bet sign up offer: bet £5 and get £30 in free bets.
Once you have signed up, place a £5 bet and Betvictor will credit your account with £30 worth of free bets. T&Cs apply.